Sprout (rav linky), by Amy King, out of Andes Wool, buttons from the stash.
Interesting tidbit: The 3/4 sleeves ended up being 7/8 sleeves, and the cuffs not tight enough to hold them up, so out they came. With enough yarn left, I lengthened the sleeves to full, and re-knit the cuffs with smaller needles. Yea! Also, the first button bands were all stretched out looking, so out they came as well. I picked up more stitches with smaller needles, and also, second time around…remembered to add the buttonholes. I have worn this several times already. I am really very please with myself for ‘fixing’ it. There was a time in my life when I would not have done that. So good for me!
Deeply Textured Tunic, by Melissa Wehrle (Interweave Knits), buttons from the stash.
Interesting tidbit: Adapted this into not so much a tunic, no waist shaping, a little widening at the hips (hey, don’t judge!) I cast on for the smallest size but increased to the medium size…something to do with my gauge and size….anyway, being knit in the round, top down, I tried it on as I went, and it seemed to fit as it grew…and grew….and grew…this is one big sweater out of aran weight. And then after blocking, I decided the hip increases just increased the look of my hips. NOT necessary, thank you very much. And also...made it a tunic. If I hadn't abbreviated this thing, I would have had a dress at this point. Anyhoo...I unpicked and frogged back to the increases, knit in the pattern another inch and a half, then added the ribbing. Done and done. And much better in my opinion. Unless we have one last cold snap, I probably won’t have a chance to wear this puppy until next fall. The joke among my knitter peeps is this might stop bullets...