• Finish Grandbebe Bean’s quilt, for one. Pending. Still.
• Knit sweaters (in particular Feb Lady Sweater and EZ’s Green Sweater). Check, and 2 others on the needles. That’s right. Another FLS, and Peasy!
• Knit more socks (
• Go to Yellowstone (reservations made).
• Learn to dye? (maybe) Actually. Yeah.
• Commute by bike (starting in May) at least 600 miles. One month out from starting!
• Hike 40 miles.
• Brush off the soap making skilz.
• Learn some different spinning skilz. Navajo! New wheel! Taking the workshop at the Wool Market!
• Improve photoshop skilz.
• Paint upstairs rooms.
• Rail fence section in the yard.
• Sew some.
• Stay honest. Be open. Remember the lessons that brought me here. Now what were they again? Kidding!
So I am feeling pretty good about all this.
Also, I am really glad I didn’t have anything in there about stashy commitments. You know, because I have been finding really good deals is all.